The two most forgotten and most important aspects of any Industry and business (specially Software Industry) working are Business process engineering and System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Before we go into the details of each of them let us take a look into the real core problems that are faced in every running business and organization. Also note that some time Business process engineering (BPE) actually involves the re-engineering of already present vague process , so the under laying discussion also applies to “Business Process re-engineering” (BPR). In this series of “Business Process Engineering & SDLC” , We will try to address the following important questions:-
- What Are the Real Problems?
- What is Business Process Engineering (BPE) or Business Process re engineering (BPR) ?
- General Steps of Business Process Engineering (BPE)
- What to do for Business Process Engineering (BPE) ?
- What is Achieved , after Business Process Engineering (BPE)
- Business Process Engineering (BPE) , a conceptual view
- Process : A Layered Technology in Software
- A Common Process Framework
- Important Umbrella Activities
Read about the details aspects covered under in these industry raised questions in part (2) of business process engineering and SDLC series.