We have seen the basic introduction of the Business process engineering & SDLC in Part(1) of this series. Let us have a look at the rasied questions in part(1) , one by one . So what are the real problems and major bottlenecks faced by the people working on projects especially focusing on the Software Industry. We have summarized a few most raised questions in this part(2) of business process engineering and SDLC series.
What Are the Real Problems?
- The Customer has only vague idea, “What is required”
- The developer is willing to proceed with the “vague idea” on the assumption that “we’ll fill in the details as we go”
- The customer keeps changing requirements.
- The developer is “ratcheted” by these changes , making errors in specifications and development
- No Process in place , Nor SDLC
Let us look at the next question ,that What is Business Process Engineering (BPE) ? , in part (3) of business process engineering and SDLC series.