In part-5 of business process engineering & SDLC series , we have seen what to do for the adopting the business process engineering (BPE) process. In this post we will look the resultant success you are going to achieve when you adopt the business process engineering (BPE). Lets take a look at some results attributed to Business Process Engineering Achievements .
What is Achieved ?
- Reorganization by teams , Increases Productivity and Cross Domain Expertise.
- Accelerates information flows and Work Efficiency.
- Eliminates the errors and rework caused by multiple handoffs.
- Improves quality by reducing the fragmentation of work.
- Establishes clear ownership of processes (accountability)
- Workers gain responsibility for their output and can measure their performance based on prompt feedback.
in the next part-7 , we will look at the “Business Process Engineering (BPE) , a conceptual view”